Welcome to Medi-Lab Corporation
||At Medi-Lab Corporation, located at 424 W. Broadway, Suite 110 , Glendale, CA 91204, we are committed to providing the highest quality of clinical laboratory testing by offering the latest instrumentation and technology available in the field of analytical toxicology and patient drug monitoring solutions. Medi-Lab Corporation utilizes the latest technology in liquid chromatography interfaced to (tandem) mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) to deliver an unparalleled level of accurate and extensive data analysis. LC/MS/MS is the new gold standard of analytical toxicology and is an indispensable tool.
- Carisoprodol (SOMA)
- Cocaine and its metabolite
- Heroin and its metabolite
Introducing LC/MS/MS at a glance
- Analytical chemistry technique with extensive and varied qualitative and quantitative applications
- Physical separation capabilities of liquid chromatography + mass analysis capabilities of mass spectrometry
- High sensitivity, specificity, and selectivity
- Very effective technique of drug screening
- Use of LC/MS/MS to screen biological samples for drug use or abuse
Quantitative Analysis at a glance
Opiates are a class of drugs used for pain relief. Despite the therapeutic value and use of opiates, this class of drugs have a high frequency of illicit use. This has prompted the need for analysis of biological samples for opiate use. Urine is one of many matrices utilized to test for illicit use. LC/MS/MS is a powerful technique employed to screen biological samples for drug use or abuse.